Syncing Sears Inventory and Pricing
By Syncing Inventory on Sears, you can always have your Sears inventory match the inventory that is in your store. This works in a one way direction as a customer would place an order on your website, and your website will reflect the new inventory quantity of the item that sold. We then import your new inventory quantities from your website, and push the updated inventory quantities to Sears. This situation would also be true of pricing updates.
The image above shows how It can work for a sale on Sears or on your website to update inventory using a 3rd party order management system.
View Inventory Status
The Sears Inventory Status screen displays your current inventory either Processing, on Sears already, or queued for deletion. A dropdown on the top right allows you to select which of these you want to view.
If you need to remove a product from Sears, you can search for the sku to remove and put a checkbox next to it, and click "Add or Remove Checked Items From Inventory". In Step 2, Sears Rules, you can set whether you want the product that you have flagged for the inventory to be zeroed out, or to be deleted altogether.
Within the rules, you can also set whether a product gets zeroed out or deleted altogether when a product no longer falls within the set filters in Step 1.
Set Sears Inventory Rules
The Sears Rules that you can set are as follows.
- 1) Pick up in brick and mortar store option disabled / enabled on all products.
- 2) Set a Promotional text for products that are on sale
- 3) Set a Handling Fee (A surcharge that gets added to weight based shipping cost)
- 4) Enable a shipping override. (This is based on your shipping amounts that have been configured by the shipping table in the options)
- 5) When updating inventory only, sync inventory (on all products / only products mapped) from the product import.
- a) (Zero out / Delete ) products on Sears that are no longer in the product import from your store.
- b) Disabling a sku from the Sears Inventory Status Screeen (zeroes out the inventory / deletes the product) on Sears.
- 7) (Zero out / Delete) products on Sears that do not fall within the filters selected in Step 1: Configure Active Feeds
Sears Management for Product Feed Manager uses a 5 step process to List on Sears.
Learn More About Selling on Sears.
Sears does not need product mapping, as your products get their own pages and do not get grouped together. Because of that, you can list all your products at once based on filters.
Learn More About Filtering.
By Syncing Inventory on Sears, you can always have your Sears inventory match the inventory that is in your store.
Learn More About Syncing Pricing.